Everest GMR Community Development District
Est. 2020 Located In Osceola County, Florida
The Everest GMR Community Development District (“District”) is a community development district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by the Board of County Commissioners of Osceola County, Florida’s approval of Ordinance No. 2020-71 on November 3, 2020. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 217 acres.
District Infrastructure and Property
The District has not yet raised funding to install its planned public infrastructure improvements nor does it own any real property.
District Annual Budgets
The District annually approves an operations and maintenance (“O&M”) budget, which outlines the expected general revenues and expenses for the District. There is no annual debt service budget since the District has yet to issue any indebtedness.
District annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
The District is currently being funded by the Developer.
FISCAL YEAR 2023
- 10-12-22 – Meeting Cancelled
- 11-9-22 – Meeting Cancelled
- 12-14-22 -Meeting Cancelled
- 1-11-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 2-8-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 3-8-23 PDF | RTF
- 4-12-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 5-10-23 – PDF | RTF
- 5-24-23 – Special Meeting – PDF | RTF
- 6-14-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 7-12-23 – Meeting Cancelled
- 8-9-23 – PDF | RTF
- 9-13-23 – PDF | RTF
FISCAL YEAR 2022
- Rescheduled to 1-19-22 Meeting Cancelled
- 2-9-22- Meeting Cancelled
- 3-9-22- Meeting Cancelled
- 4-13-22- Meeting Cancelled
- 6-8-22 – Meeting Cancelled
- Rescheduled 6-22-22
- 6-22-22 PDF | RTF
- 9-14-22- Meeting Cancelled
The District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, accepted by the Board, and are available to view HERE If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office.
For more information on audits, please visit: https://flauditor.gov
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the Osceola County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Osceola County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
2024 Meeting Dates
October 11, 2023
November 8, 2023
December 13, 2023
January 10, 2024
February 14, 2024
March 13, 2024
April 10, 2024
May 8, 2024
June 12, 2024
July 10, 2024
August 14, 2024
September 11, 2024
Meetings will be held at the Hart Memorial Library & TechCentral, Meeting Room 120, 211 E. Dakin Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34741 at 11:00 a.m. unless otherwise indicated
PFM GROUP CONSULTING LLC
PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
Orlando East Office
Address: 3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
Phone: (407) 723-5900
Fax: (407) 723-5901
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
Everest GMR CDD
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando FL 32817
Tel: (407) 723-5900
Jonathan Johnson of Kutak Rock LLP
107 West College Avenue
Tallahasee FL 32301
Records District Custodian
PFM Group Consulting LLC
3501 Quadrangle Blvd., Suite 270
Orlando, FL 32817
For estoppel and payoff requests, please email: email@example.com
Questions or concerns relating to CDD facilities and programs:
Jane Gaarlandt, District Manager
Email the District Manager
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.